Join the team at BRAVE Kids as we seek to connect kids to the Word of God through the story of God. You will be working with the BRAVE Kids Director to implement weekly programming for Children’s Ministry through administrative tasks, classroom preparation, teaching and leading for ages birth to 5 years.
- Preparing the rooms each week for Sunday service which includes, but not limited to, activity and craft prep, clean up and set up of anything needed for that weekend service.
- Communicating with the Team Leads about needs for each weekend service.
- Ordering supplies
- Scheduling and other administrative tasks
- Organizing quarterly curriculum
- Organizing monthly new volunteer training
- Teaching children and training new teachers
- Help to facilitate new volunteers through workflow
Work Hours and Benefits
- 20-25 hours per week
- Pay based on experience
- Must be able to work Sunday’s
- Experience in children’s ministry either professionally or as a volunteer
- General computer skills
- Verbal communication