The BRAVE Kids Campus Director is responsible to love, lead, manage, and hold accountable all BRAVE Church Westminster Children's Ministry personnel and programming. Competencies vital for success in this role include leadership, organization, team building, problem solving, initiator, and collaborator.
Reports To: Campus Pastor
Status: Full-time Type: Employee/Salary Supervisory Role: Yes
QUALIFICATIONS: The BRAVE Kids Campus Director is a leader who is passionate about advancing the gospel and sold out for the mission of BRAVE Church. This disciple is a seasoned Children's Ministry leader who is humble, trustworthy, flexible, meticulous, and hard working. Additionally, the BRAVE Kids Campus Director must possess excellent administrative, managerial, organizational, and leadership skills with exceptional interpersonal competencies.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Build Kingdom Culture: Build a culture of leaders and servants that are passionate about Courageously Advancing God's Kingdom
- Build Teams: Find, train, and deploy contagious ministries leaders at the Westminster Campus
- Bring Vision: Collaborate in selection of BRAVE Kids children's curriculum's
- Bring Passion: Use God's calling and gifts to accelerate BRAVE Kids ministry to the nations
- Full-Time Children's Ministry Experience (5+ years minimum)
- Theological Education (preferred)
- Strong interpersonal skills—ability to communicate persuasively and compassionately, both orally and in writing.
- Proficiency in MS Outlook, Word & Excel
- Highly organized; flexible
- Exemplary oral & written skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to maintain confidentiality